Project Coordinator, Business Solutions
Applications will close at 5pm on Thursday 30 November 2023.
Would you like to:
- Join a progressive team that is leading the change to wellbeing in our region
- Contribute to a culture focused on innovation and driving system change
- Live local, work locally in Wollongong
- Work full-time, in a hybrid environment
- Receive a competitive salary and generous NFP packaging benefits.
COORDINARE is on the lookout for a passionate and dedicated Project Coordinator, Business Solutions, to join our team and report to the Director, Strategy and Performance.
The purpose for this role:
The Project Coordinator, Business Solutions will support COORDINARE to deliver agreed system improvement projects using project and change management methodologies. Priorities will be agreed with the Director, Strategy and Performance, with initial priorities including ISO 27001 certification and a SharePoint refresh. The Project Coordinator will bring together subject matter experts and other key stakeholders to ensure a collaborative approach to project implementation.
How to apply:
COORDINARE is an equal opportunity employer embracing diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join our dynamic organisation with excellent benefits and to use your health sector experience to benefit the community, please complete your application by providing:
- a covering letter addressing the selection criteria as listed in the position description.
- a copy of your resume.
Please download the Position Description for a full outline of the key accountabilities for this role.
Completed applications should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about this opportunity please contact the Director, Strategy & Performance on 0419 424 520.
- Applications will close at 5pm on Thursday 30 November 2023.
Successful applicants must have the right to work in Australia, be willing to complete a Criminal Record Check and, due to our purpose and nature of our work, must be able to demonstrate up to date COVID 19 vaccination status or medical exemption.