General Practitioner Liaison Officer - EurobodallaEurobodalla
This job is open until a suitable candidate is sourced
This position will be required to work within the Eurobodalla Health Service providing services at both Batemans Bay and Moruya Hospitals.
What you'll be doing
Work across the primary and secondary health system, providing input into planning and improving systems and services at a local level.
Facilitate system improvement across hospital and primary care for continuity and coordinator of care, including improving understanding of services, supporting clinicians across multiple care settings to achieve high quality and safe clinical practice.
You will be employed by Southern NSW Local Health District (SNSWLHD), with position funding shared between SNSWLHD and COORDINARE - South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network.
The position is primarily located in the Eurobodalla Cluster. Secondary appointments within other facilities may occur by mutual agreement.
- current registration with AHPRA as a vocationally registered General Practitioner
- demonstrated recent clinical experience as a General Practitioner at the role delineation of the service
- demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team and provide leadership to staff across primary and secondary care
- demonstrated effective clinical communication through the use of information technology and written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- demonstrated commitment to continuing education, research, service review and quality improvement.
Applications for the position will be received via eCredential ONLY. To apply please click this link: https://www.myclinicalprofile.com.au/OpenPositionLogin.aspx?UniqueId=2132ea1f-abd4-479e-8ce7-4141a0d8695f
Follow the Registration/Login process, Create/Update your Clinician Profile and complete the Application and Selection Criteria questions.
If you experience difficulties applying, please contact Medical Recruitment Officer on (02) 6491 9114 or email SNSWLHD-MedicalRecruitment@health.nsw.gov.au
For role related queries or questions contact Lou Fox on 0428 112 685 or Lou.Fox@health.nsw.gov.au