Practice Nurse Development Day | Wollongong
08:30 am 16th October 2023
COORDINARE SE NSW PHN is pleased to invite practice nurses to our face-to-face workshops to be held across our catchment in October 2023. These one-day workshops will be an interactive day with expert presenters in the nursing field.
Topics for the day will include:
- Chronic Disease Management
- Wound Care - interactive component
- INCA demonstration
- Sara Drew from the Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA) will be talking all things Chronic Disease Management, including care planning, MBS Billing and Tips and Tricks.
- Tracey Chong from COORDINARE will be incorporating an INCA demonstration to display the digital health capabilities in coordinating chronic disease management care.
- Kerrie Sterling from Silverchain will be presenting on wound management, assessment, dressing, palliative care considerations, care coordination and referral pathways.
Time: 8:30am - 4:00pm
Target Audience: Open to all Practice Nurses in COORDINARE SE PHN NSW catchment
Event Organiser: COORDINARE SE NSW PHN, Australian Primary Health Care Nurses Association (APNA), Silverchain
Support: Smith & Nephew - Wound care product provider
Book event here